Similar Questions for How To Add Bot In Cs 1.6 Server from Yahoo AnswersQuestionAnswer
You can easily make a dedicated public with "CS 1.6 server creator".
Before you start you should have:
1. A good internet connection.
2. A static IP address
Of course you can do this with any internet connection but it will lag if many players join. You don't need a static IP but it will be better if you have one.
Now you can started:
1. Download and extract server megapack http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A9F343EC
2. Create a folder in C: and name it what ever you like (the most common name used of this folder is HLDS).
3. Open CS server creator and select the path where your folder is (C:\HLDS\). Now a blue/black DOS window will appear and will start downloading cs files. Let it finish, it can take up to 2 hours depending on your connection.
4. When the DOS window disappears, check the size of HLDS and if it is 315-322MB it's done correctly. If not... try again.
5. Now open the Swds patch you downloaded at start and extract it to any folder. Now move the extracted files to HLDS.
6. Now open C:\HLDS\cstrike\liblist.cfg (with notepad or Wordpad) and add the following line at the end:
even with "
7. Open C:\HLDS\cstrike\server.cfg ,delete all the text and paste this:
// server name
hostname "Server Name"
// rcon passsword
// server cvars
// round specific cvars
// bandwidth rates/settings
// server logging
// execute ban files
setmaster add 188.8.131.52
setmaster add 184.108.40.206
setmaster add 220.127.116.11
setmaster add 18.104.22.168
setmaster add hlmaster.jolt.co.uk
setmaster add 22.214.171.124:27040
setmaster add 126.96.36.199:27040
setmaster add 188.8.131.52:27010
setmaster add 184.108.40.206:27010
8. Now open hlds.exe and:
-select game "Counter Strike"
-type a name
-select a map
-select max players
-type 27015 in UDP port
-type a Rcon password
and run the server.
That's it! You can edit all server options in the window that opens after you run the server.
If you didn't understand it or did something wrong, here is a tutorial video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYE3bTx1iUg
CS 1.6 BOTS is not included with the CD. You have to download it on the internet.
To play offline you choose create server, if you already have downloaded the bot for 1.6, in game press ~ the type bot_add
CS 1.6 should come with bots. just tick to add computer players at the create server menu.
just press H to open bot menu :)